In this episode Ryan and I talk about how we influenced each other’s lives over the course of our friendship, the influence others have had on us, why you aren’t a visual or auditory learner (Ryan majored in neuroscience so we’re sure we’re right about this 😉 ), how we learn faster and better through play, how to influence others, our regrets, and an update on Ryan’s dating life.
or listen to it on youtube here
Selected Links from the Episode:
- My Low Stress Method for Mastering Test Performance
- Alan Watts Lecture
- The Four Hour Body, where Tim puts himself through crazy experiments
- The Four Hour Work Week, my favorite book
- Tim on the Duncan Trussell Family Hour, on depression, writing, and influencing (helping) others
- The Four Hour Chef, how Ryan and I learned to cook
- Nassim Taleb – Antifragile, life changing book
- Effortless Superhuman and Torture Twists, the workout I currently do
- Kelley Starrett’s lacrosse ball back massage video
If you enjoy the podcast and would like to be featured on it, or would like us to discuss a certain topic or answer questions, e-mail me at CharlieGriffin@email.arizona.edu with the subject line Podcast Suggestions, or comment it below. If you want us to keep your identity confidential just let us know.